With its wide variety of modern facilities, the CEPS is the perfect place to have fun. However, to avoid the risk of injury and encourage the correct use of our equipment, the following regulations must be followed:
Health recommendations and benefits of physical activity
- CEPS Louis-J.-Robichaud is a nonsmoking public building
- Abusive or disrespectful language will not be tolerated.
- We expect good behaviour at all times from those in the building.
- All incidents or accidents must be reported to a staff member and an incident report must be completed.
- Please make sure you know the location of all emergency exits and use the closest emergency exit to leave the building if the alarm goes off.
- Bicycles are not permitted in the building. They must be locked on the bike stands located beside the main entrance to the CEPS.
- All CEPS staff know our procedures and regulations and are authorized to enforce them for your safety and to ensure the optimal operation of our services.
- Football is not permitted inside the CEPS.
- All spiked sports shoes are not permitted inside the building.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the sports areas. However, sports drinks and water in sealed plastic bottles are encouraged.
- Alcoholic beverages and drugs are not permitted inside the building.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to immediately vacate the premises.
- Spitting is not permitted in the CEPS.
- Rollerblades are not permitted in the CEPS
Get more information about parking options. Click on the safety link to find out what to do in case of fire.
Note: CEPS Louis-J.-Robichaud is not responsible for any accident, loss, or theft involving the personal belongings of our clients.