International Students

The Centre international d'apprentissage du français (CIAF) programs are designed to meet the specific needs of any student living in a non francophone environment. Whether French is a second language or a foreign language for you, whether you are planning on enrolling as a student at the Université de Moncton, you will rapidly acquire the necessary skills to become proficient in French.

Persons wishing to study in Canada must first contact the Université de Moncton and then the Department of Citizenship and Immigration (contact the Canadian representative mission (embassy) or Consular Office in your country of origin). Upon arriving in Canada, students must show Canadian authorities the Université de Moncton admission letter as well as a student authorization.