The French second language training allows employees to learn French, the other official language often required to various positions within the Horizon Health Network. One objective of this program is to help reinforce the engagement of the Horizon Health Network to serve the community in both official languages.
The French second language training offered includes the following:
- Assessment of your linguistic level
- Day and night courses
- Small group training or private tutoring
- Courses adapted to your needs
- Training resources available at all times
- Highly qualified teachers and educational advisors
The training is presently given in Miramichi, Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, and Sussex.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please contact us at :
Local call : (506) 336-3400 ext: 3636
Toll free: 1 800 363-8336 (option 3)
Email : email@example.com