Designed for Leaders of Today and Tomorrow!
Acquire management tools that will accompany you throughout your career!
The Modern-Day Management training program is comprised of 9 workshops distributed over 10 days of training covering topics that will allow you to become a more effective manager. The learning activities will give you the opportunity to refine essential leadership competencies and to develop skills that will enrich your professional life.
This Training Program is Designed for:
- Middle managers
- Team leaders
- Anyone who aspires to a management position
10 Good Reasons to Choose the Modern-Day Management Training Program
• Develop your management and supervision skills.
• Improve your ability to direct better performing work teams.
• Increase your motivation at work and that of your colleagues.
• Improve your ability to communicate efficiently with colleagues and clients.
• Acquire skills to intervene effectively during a conflict.
• Become an effective change leader.
• Improve your creative management skills.
• Quickly accumulate practical management knowledge.
• Progress in your career.
• Receive a certificate of achievement.
This specialized educational process will allow you to progressively integrate the knowledge and skills that you will acquire and will offer you the opportunity to network with leaders from various backgrounds.
Université de Moncton, Moncton Campus
The next program will be offered from October 2018 to April 2019. The workshops are held on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Consult the 2018-2019 training schedule.
$2,150 per person (This cost includes training materials, lunches, nutritional breaks and parking passes.)
Register before June 28, 2018 and receive a 10% discount.
Did you know?
The Canada-NB Job Grant program is an employer-driven intervention to invest in the skills development and employment needs of the workforce. As part of this initiative, the government may contribute two-thirds of direct training costs (i.e. tuition or fees, textbooks or examination fees) up to a maximum of $10,000 per individual participant, per year. For more information about eligibility criteria or to obtain an application form, please visit their website.
Reserve your seat now, seats are limited to promote a quality learning atmosphere for all participants.
* This program can be adapted and offered exclusively to your employees within our facilities or, at your workplace. Contact us for more information.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or, (506) 858-4121.