2016-2017 Assomption Vie, Gilbert-et-Jeannine-Finn/Assomption Vie et Thibodeau Scholarships awarded to twelve students
|From left to right: Paul-Émile Bourque, professor (School of Psychology); Jérémie Dupuis, student; Stéphanie Couturier, student; Réjean Boudreau, Vice-President and Chief of Organizational Development at Assumption Life; Nicolette Belliveau, student; Abie Serge Pacôme Zably, student; and Jean-François Thibault, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. The Moncton campus students, Élizabeth Meloche, Melanie Allain, Kimberly Lechasseur and Jonathan Couture were absent when the photo was taken. The Edmundston campus students Christine Bois, Kim Dunster and Ives Kennedy were also absent, in addition to the Shippagan campus student, Stéphanie Vienneau.|
|View Full-Size Image|
Through the generous Assomption Vie Scholarship Fund, the Assomption Vie,
Gilbert-et-Jeannine-Finn/Assomption Vie et Thibodeau scholarships, totaling $17,100, were
awarded to twelve students for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The Assomption Vie Scholarship is awarded to full-time students with a good academic
record who demonstrate leadership through their involvement in extracurricular activities.
Annual scholarship competition
• Jérémie Dupuis, Master of Arts (Psychology) student at the Moncton campus, received
the $7,500 scholarship.
• Nicolette Belliveau, Bachelor of Social Sciences (Political Science) student at the
Moncton campus, received a $1,250 scholarship.
• Christine Bois, who is completing Bachelor of Arts (Social Work) preparatory years at
the Edmundston campus, received a $1,000 scholarship.
• Stéphanie Couturier, Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) student at the Moncton campus,
received a $500 scholarship.
• Kim Dunster, Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Education (Primary) student at the
Edmundston campus, received a $200 scholarship.
• Ives Kennedy, Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance) student at the Edmundston
campus, received a $200 scholarship.
• Élizabeth Meloche, Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) student at the Moncton campus,
received a $750 scholarship.
• Abie Serge Pacôme Zably, Bachelor of Social Sciences (Political Science major)
student at the Moncton campus, received a $200 scholarship.
• Stéphanie Vienneau, Bachelor of Nursing student at the Shippagan campus, received a
The Assomption Vie, Gilbert-et-Jeannine-Finn Scholarship is awarded annually to full-time
Université de Moncton undergraduate students in any discipline. Students must be
Francophone and from the Atlantic Provinces; they must be graduating from a secondary
school program the year the scholarship is awarded, and they must also demonstrate
financial need and have an excellent academic record.
• Melanie Allain, who is completing preparatory years for a Bachelor of Social Work,
received a $1,250 scholarship.
• Kimberly Lechasseur, Applied Bachelor in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology student,
received a $1,250 scholarship.
The Thibodeau Scholarship is awarded annually to full-time Law, Medicine and Engineering
students at Université de Moncton, Moncton campus. Students must be from the Maritime
Provinces and they must demonstrate financial need and have a good academic record.
• Jonathan Couture, Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) student, received a
To donate to the Université de Moncton or for more information on making a donation,
please contact the philanthropic development office at (506) 858-4130 or 1-888-362-1144,
by email at email@example.com
visit this website