Détail de l'offre d’emploi de l’université de Moncton
Étudiantes et étudiants hors campus
|DÉTAILS DU POSTE
|Titre du poste :
||Position at seven oaks school division
||Étudiantes et étudiants hors campus
|Fonction et information générale :
||There are three steps to register and apply for positions with Seven Oaks School Division:
1. Register – You must register with a user name and password different from other online applications you have with Apply To Education – it will be unique to Seven Oaks’ online application process
2. Create your Portfolio
3. Apply for Jobs
1. Go to the website: https://7oaks.simplication.com, and complete the Applicant Registration page:
* Choose the appropriate category for the position you are applying for (Teacher, Principal, Superintendent).
* Complete the Applicant Registration Page, then click “Register”.
* Registration is complete – you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming your registration.
2. Next, please complete your Application Portfolio. **Click “Save” and “Next’ after each section of your portfolio has been completed.
* You MUST check at least one teaching preference in order to be visible to Seven Oaks (FT/PT/Occasional).
* Please answer the six (6) questions click “Save” and then “Next” to continue completing your portfolio.
Your portfolio contains the following sections:
- Personal Information - Education
- Qualifications - Professional References
- Language Skills - Resumé & Cover Letter
- Teaching and Other Related Experience - Supporting Documents
**Please upload all documents to ensure your profile is complete. You will not be able to apply for positions if all required documentation has not been uploaded. If you do not have all of the required supporting documents, simply upload them as they are made available to you.
3. Lastly, to apply for positions: Click “Job Postings”, on the drop down menu, click “Search Jobs”, then “Search” and all open postings can be viewed.
* To apply for the 2017 Université de Moncton Career Fair New Teacher Graduates posting, click on the posting name, answer the three (3) “Job Posting Related Questions”, attach required documents then click APPLY by scrolling to the very bottom of the page.
|Fermeture du concours :
|Personne ressource :||Linda Blahut|
|No. de téléphone : || 204.586.8061 ext.70030|
|No. de télécopieur : ||204.586.6080|
Mise à jour faite le samedi 24 février 2018