Détail de l'offre d’emploi de l’université de Moncton
Étudiantes et étudiants hors campus
|DÉTAILS DU POSTE
|Titre du poste :
||Étudiantes et étudiants hors campus
|Entrée en fonction :
|Fonction et information générale :
About the job
AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre with locations in Atholville (New Brunswick) Nackawic (New Brunswick). As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group’s textile industry. The Aditya Birla Group is a 40 billion US$ corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the “top companies for leaders” study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
AV Group NB Inc. is currently recruiting for the following position: Chemical Engineer.
Position Location: Atholville, New Brunswick
The successful candidates will be responsible to analyze, optimize and improve mill processes to achieve safety, environmental, quality, production and cost objectives in compliance with corporate principles and guidelines and applicable legislation.
AV Group NB Inc. offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications, as well as comprehensive Benefits including Health and Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Company Pension Plan, Group RRSP, TFSA and Employee/Family Assistance Program. In addition to base salary, we also offer a variable pay plan for this full time position.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Will be involved in process optimization, productivity improvement, quality improvement, consumption reduction of chemicals & energy, improvement in environmental performance.
• Cost reduction projects
• Ensure compliance with all safety/environmental legislation, promote and provide a safe workplace, and ensure corrective action is taken as required.
• Contribution to reliability improvement initiatives at the Mill.
• Must be self-motivated, results oriented and prepared to work efficiently in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
• Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) designation through the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB) or willing to obtain.
• Previous experience in a pulp mill would be considered an asset.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and leadership skills are essential. (verbal/written).
• Experience in leading complex projects that require strong leadership, initiative, and change management would be an asset.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Why AV Group?
With AV Group you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department:
Attention: Human Resources Department
Mailing Address: 175 Mill Road, Atholville, NB, E3N 4S7
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Fermeture du concours :
|Personne ressource :||Elizabeth O'Keefe|
|No. de téléphone : ||(506) 789-4336|
|Courriel : ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Mise à jour faite le mardi 20 mars 2018