Détail de l'offre d’emploi de l’université de Moncton
Étudiantes et étudiants hors campus
|DÉTAILS DU POSTE
|Titre du poste :
||Étudiantes et étudiants hors campus
|Entrée en fonction :
|Fonction et information générale :
|| HR Generalist/Coordinator
About the job
AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre with locations in Atholville (New Brunswick) Nackawic (New Brunswick). As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group’s textile industry. The Aditya Birla Group is a 40 billion US$ corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the “top companies for leaders” study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
AV Group NB Inc. is currently recruiting for the following position: HR Generalist/Coordinator.
Position Location: Atholville, New Brunswick
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the HR Generalist/Coordinator will play a key role in the HR department. The successful candidate will assist in driving human resources initiatives and administering programs/policies that will promote a positive high performance culture. This fast paced environment will be both challenging and rewarding. The ideal candidate must have a desire to succeed and grow while utilizing his/her service driven personality.
• Participation in the development, delivery and coordination of organizational development activities and training activities.
• Create and maintain all records and databases.
• Maintain all personnel files and record keeping.
• Participation in research, development and implementation of HR programs and services in areas such as change management, performance management, employee recognition, recruitment and retention.
• Recruiting and Onboarding of salaried and unionized talent.
• Promoting effective employee relations with both union and non-union employees, with a focus on strong communication and interpersonal relationships.
• Administering Collective Agreements and assist in the collective bargaining preparation activities.
• Provide administrative support for training, record keeping, compensation and benefit administration.
• University degree combine with 1 to 5 years’ Human Resources experience is preferred; however recent graduates will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
• CHRP, CHRL designation, equivalent, in process or willingness to obtain.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as both verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, HRIS etc.) Intermediate level of MS Excel is required.
• Ability to work as a member of a small team with minimal supervision.
• Experience in a Unionized manufacturing environment would be an asset.
• Strong time management, organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills are required.
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
Why AV Group?
With AV Group you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department:
Attention: Human Resources Department
Mailing Address: 175 Mill Road, Atholville, NB, E3N 4S7
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Fermeture du concours :
|Personne ressource :||Elizabeth O'Keefe|
|No. de téléphone : ||(506) 789-4336|
|Courriel : ||email@example.com|
Mise à jour faite le vendredi 23 mars 2018